- To design and install a renewable energy heating system, overseeing the installation of all heating, hot water and plumbing for a large family home
- To reduce property running costs by using "alternative energy" solutions
Installation of a ground source heat pump (GSHP) system, 300 litre heat pump hot water cylinder and REHAU underfloor heating throughout the property. This will deliver all heating and hot water requirements from this large, modern family home. The GSHP system takes its energy from an open-loop borehole system which also supplies the property with a potable water supply, therefore ceasing the need for a mains water supply. In addition, all first and second fix plumbing was carried out, giving the client an end-to-end solutions.
- Project Type: Domestic (new build)
- Technology: Ground Source Heat Pump
- Location: Hampshire
- System Size: 14KW
- Additional Works: Underfloor heating, and first and second fix plumbing.
- Cost of Installation: £30,000
- Bill Saving (P/A): £343
- Income (P/A): £3,900
- Payback: 7 Years
- ROI: 14%