- To remove an old oil-heating system
- To reduce the household heating and electricity costs as much as possible
Installation of a new air source heat pump (ASHP) system to cater for all heating and hot water requirements within this newly renovated older property. Two solar PV systems were installed (11KWp) to maximise the house and garage's southerly facing aspect. Excess electricity is stored in Tesla battery storage units for use at night time or during power cuts.
- Project Type: Domestic (retro fit)
- Technology: Air source heat pump and solar PV
- Location: Hampshire
- System Size: 16KW
- Additional Works: Underfloor heating and a back-up system for solar PV.
- Cost of Installation: £16,000
- Bill Saving (P/A): £960
- Income (P/A): £1,800
- Payback: 5.8 Years
- ROI: 17%